To all adventurers – BIG and small – I hope you are ready to take on the adventure of a lifetime.
Over the next few weeks, we will be attempting to recreate a 3,000 kilometre journey from the very top of Norway to the German border. A journey that will take us all the way through Scandinavia – a region of Europe that you will soon know lots about!
Being in lockdown has its downsides – we can’t go and see friends at the moment, and we can’t do all the things we usually do – but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun! Rundinavia gives you the chance to take on a BIG challenge, it will make your daily trips outside purposeful and exciting, and best of all it will give you something awesome to talk about when this is all over. Interested yet?!
Here is what you have to do – should you be brave enough to take on this challenge.
- Go out for a walk or run each day (or as often as you feel able) with the other members of your household who also want to get involved.
- Record the number of kilometres you cover each day.
- At the end of each week let me know how many kilometres you have covered.
- Every week I will look at the kilometres you have covered, and I will send you a personal update of how far you have travelled. I’ll even send you an image that you can share online to let people know how far you have been.
- When you reach Germany, you’ll receive a certificate to state that you have completed the virtual Rundinavia challenge!
So, adventurers, I hope you are ready!
Sign up on the link below, lace up your trainers, and let’s see how many of us can run the length of Scandinavia!